I was only at PAX West for one day. Here are the highlights:
- Heard the word “aftercare” used to mean dealing with emotional aftereffects of a high gravitas tabletop role-playing game.
- Decided all of once to try waiting on line to do something in the expo hall, but the line was full.
- Spent more time in the Indie Megabooth section of the expo hall than the rest combine.
- Was reminded that the vast majority of games and gaming-related products hold zero interest for me.
- Napped on a beanbag.
- Was randomly given a cookie by a cute girl.
- Saw Koji Igarashi but was too shy to introduce myself.
- Saw Christine Love but was too shy to introduce myself.
- Saw the entire staff of Extra Credits but was too shy to introduce myself.
So… all in all a success, would buy again.